ARAKO spol. s r.o. has introduced and uses
- Quality Management System according to the ISO 9001:2015 standard
- Environmental Management System according to the ISO 14001:2015 standard
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System according to the ISO 45001:2018 standard
in the field of development, production, sale and service of industrial valves and components for heat and nuclear energy, chemical and petrochemical industries.
ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management System
The Quality Management System includes and supports the fulfillment of relevant requirements of customers and stakeholders in the field of product and service quality and related applicable legislative requirements. The initial certification of the quality management system was performed in 1995. Currently, the certification is performed and the certificate is issued by TÜV SÜD Management Service. The Quality Management System is in compliance with the requirements of the ISO 19443:2018 standard and the decrees of the State Office for Nuclear Safety No. 408/2016 Coll. and No. 358/2016 Coll. as well.
Quality assurance and quality control
ARAKO is the holder of certificates meeting the requirements of regulations and standards, however, above all references of our customers, especially repeated deliveries of valves into the primary circuits of nuclear power plants, both on the domestic and foreign markets are the best evidence of quality production. Throughout the production process, we place emphasis on first-class product quality, which is ensured by the control mechanisms listed below
- input inspection of purchased materials, semi-finished products and assembling parts;
- mechanical and laboratory tests (tensile test, impact test, hardness test, roughness test, metallographic evaluation, spectral analysis of metals);
- non-destructive testing – visual testing, penetrant testing, magnetic testing, radiographic testing, ultrasonic testing, helium leak testing;
- inter-operational and final inspections of parts;
- inspection of assembly and pressure tests of valves;
- output control of finished products.
ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management System
The Environmental Management system ensures compliance with environmental protection requirements in accordance with applicable legislation in order to minimize negative impacts on the environment. The certification of the management system was performed in 2018. The certification was performed and the certificate was issued by TÜV SÜD Czech.
ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational Health and Safety Management System
The Occupational Health and Safety Management System contributes to meeting legislative and other requirements, minimizing the risks of damage to employees’ health and improving working conditions. The certification of the management system was accomplished in 2018. The certification was performed and the certificate was issued by TÜV SÜD Czech.
Integrated Management System policy
IMS policy includes top management’s commitments to customers, stakeholders and employees in the area of product and service quality, the environment and occupational safety and health with the aim to lead and manage the company to long-term growth and prosperity.