QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The ARAKO´s quality management system has already been certified according to the ISO 9001 standard since 1995. The certification according to ISO 9001:2015 was conducted and the certificate was issued by the renowned organization TÜV SÜD Management Service.
ARAKO’s primary and long-term goal is to meet the requirements and expectations of our customers, to deliver quality products and services, and to continually improve the quality management system within the quality policy.
We have been operating in the market of industrial valves for more than 60 years. The quality of our products is certified by internationally recognized organizations. However, the best evidence of the ARAKO´s production quality consists in our customers´ references – the repeated supplies of valves for primary circuits of nuclear power plants in particular. The high level of quality of our products and services offered is a long-term and permanent part of our company’s corporate culture.
- receiving inspection of materials, semi-products and assembling parts,
- mechanical and laboratory tests (tensile test, impact bending test, hardness, roughness, metallography),
- non-destructive tests (X-ray and gamma-ray testing, ultrasonic and dye-penetrant tests, sonar and paraffin tests, helium leakage tests, visual and dimensional inspection),
- in-process and final inspection of parts,
- assembly inspection and valve pressure tests,
- product final inspection.